It’s Like Home
You say “home” and think: warmth, kindness, understanding and space for yourself. That’s what we think and for this reason we offer you the second place aimed at providing care for the elderly and ill close to Warsaw. For 35 years we have run a senior home for those, who need round-the-clock care.
Senior Home Mariella provides comfortable conditions in single and double rooms for 50 up to 70 residents. Fully furnished and modern rooms are equipped with private balconies and bathrooms without any architectural barriers.
The ground floor houses a dining room and common rooms where we hold group activities. For the visitors we prepared a spacious parking lot, cafe and children’s play area.
See Our Home!
The Most Important Amenities
- Single and double rooms with a bathroom and balcony
- Specious and modern interiors
- Meals prepared on the spot: tasty and healthy, adjusted to individual preferences and diet
- Vast offer of activates, Cinema
- Yoga for better mobility
- Hair and Beauty Salon, Laundry Facility
- Quarantine zone for newcomers
- Special place for family meetings
- Professional rehabilitation after surgeries and injuries, physical therapy, kinesiotherapy, convalescence
All That You Get at Our Home
Professionalism and Empathy
Mariella Konstancin Team of Experts take care of wellbeing and physical condition of our residents as well as provide round-the-clock medical care. Our staff include qualified carriers, nurses and doctors who monitor health condition, perform tests and offer advice to keep each senior fit.
Residents can participate in activities engaging physical activeness, do gymnastic with a trainer, use sauna and pool as well as benefit from services offered in our office of physical therapy. We offer Yoga for Seniors aiming at improving mobility without body movement limitations caused by stiffness of fascia and muscle tissue. The staff lead cultural animation, organize concerts and activities supporting concentration and creativity as well as individual physical activities restoring mobility after surgeries and injuries.